Our office is happy to provide Invisalign, Invisalign Express and Invisalign Teen systems. Invisalign is a state-of-the-art treatment that allows patients to straighten their teeth – without traditional braces!
Invisalign™ straightens your teeth, not with brackets and wires, but with a series of clear, customized, removable appliances, called aligners. The aligner is a thin, clear plastic piece that slips over the teeth like a glove would fit on a hand. For our patients, hardly anyone knows they’re going through orthodontic treatment. And because the aligners are fully removable, there are no restrictions on what you can eat.
Don’t stop living your life
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
Getting New Aligners
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by Dr. Summer.
- Dr. Summer will check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligners every 6 to 8 weeks. Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When you start wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.